Level 3 Award in Supervising Health & Safety
This three-day course is designed for supervisors, owners, team leaders or managers responsible for health and safety in their workplace. Supervisors have both a legal and moral responsibility to look after the health and safety of employees. This qualification will enable managers and supervisors to improve the health and safety culture of their organisation, whatever its size or activity.
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification. It is advised that candidates already hold the Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace and also have a minimum of level 2 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent
The course covers:
- The principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Health & Safety Law & Enforcement
- Health and safety organisation and management
- The prevention of accidents and ill health
- Risk Assessment: identifying hazard, risk and control
- Health & Safety systems, records and documentation
- Supervising health and safety
Certification is achieved by the successful completion of a multi-choice question paper.
Upcoming Course Dates
Call for course dates and group bookings