This half day course is designed to raise awareness of moving and handling health and safety issues and is aimed at those who carry out, or are responsible for, manual handling tasks at work.
This qualification introduces candidates to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling and outlines what to expect from a manual handling assessment. It will enable employees to contribute to the development of safer manual handling methods and tasks in the workplace.
The course covers:
- Legal responsibilities of employers and employees
- Risk Assessment: identifying hazard, risk and control
- The hierarchy of control.
- The musculoskeletal system.
- Common causes of workplace injury/harm
- Manual Handling control methods
HSH certificate of attendance.
Level 2 Principles of Manual Handling Course Dates
Please contact us for dates.