Health & Safety Courses
HSH courses cover a range of workplace health & safety issues designed to raise awareness among individuals and management teams.
All hazards and risks in the workplace need to be assessed, managed and reduced according to Health and Safety legislation. Ultimate responsibility rests with business proprietors but everyone has a legal duty to maintain standards.
Maintaining a safe workplace is good, professional practice and will help to reduce or prevent legal costs that could arise if someone has a work-related accident. Implementing an efficient Health & Safety system can enhancing efficiency and productivity. Any business will benefit by reducing injuries, absenteeism and the hidden liabilities that can potentially damage a business’ profitability.
Our Health & Safety Courses
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety
- Level 3 Award in Supervising Health and Safety
- Level 4 Award in Health and Safety for Management
- Level 2 Principles of COSHH
- Level 2 Principles of Manual Handling
- Stress Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment
- Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice
- Fire Safety Awareness / Fire Warden
- Conflict Avoidance and Resolution
- eLearning courses