It’s easy to book your course with HSH, simply fill out our short online booking form and someone will get back to you with confirmation!
Nutrition – Bespoke courses
Unaccredited, with issue of hsh certificate of attendance
Guided Learning Hours – 3 hours
Our half-day courses are designed to develop the nutritional knowledge of those planning or providing food choices to a variety of industry sectors, giving teams the knowledge and understanding to provide nutritious and balanced food choices for their client groups.
Who are Bespoke Nutrition courses designed for?
The course can be planned for:
- Residential care organisations
- Day care organisations
- Child care – both full day and sessional
- Parent groups
- Youth groups
- Voluntary and community groups
- nutrition terminology
- influences affecting food choices
- the principles of balanced eating
- dietary needs and lifestyle diet and disease
- the barriers to healthy eating(specific to client group)
- food labelling
- using and understanding nutritional information
No formal assessment, candidates are issued with a certificate of attendance
Contact us to discuss your requirements
Bespoke Nutrition Course Dates