Awarding Body Health and Safety Executive
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
Training may also be delivered unaccredited, with issue of hsh certificate of attendance
Guided Learning Hours 20 (minimum contact hours 7)
About HSH’s Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice training:
The course covers:
- Conducting risk assessments (with the necessary technical knowledge in relation to the activities/ environments/issues)
- Organising and implementing a risk assessment programme
- Identifying specific training needs for the activities being assessed
- Meeting legal requirements
- Promoting improved standards of health and safety within their organisation
Assessment is completion of a work based assignment and a self assessment.
Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice Course Dates – 2017
Please contact us for dates.